Cabins & Campsites
Camp Sites are set among soaring coast redwoods and include a large picnic bench, metal food locker and a fire pit with a fold over grill. Cabins include electric heater, table, seating bench, power outlets and can accommodate up to 8 guests with camping mattresses. Outside amenities include a picnic table, metal food locker and fire pit with grill. All cabins have an electric light and come with a key to secure valuables. Camp under the stars and enjoy a beautiful evening campfire in our Dear Meadow open meadow campout location.
- 12 cabins, 38 tent spaces and 1 RV site with hookups as well as a large group camping area.
- All cabins have bunk beds with mattresses. A few cabins have double beds in addition to the bunk beds. Bedding not provided.
- All cabins have heat & electricity.
- There are two bathroom/shower houses for all to use.
- Picnic table with benches
- Fire ring with attached grill
- Food locker
- Water in close proximity to all sites
- Firewood is available for purchase onsite: $13/bundle
With space for up to 50 people, a stone fireplace and a lifetime of Hewlett Packard history, the Redwood Room is a comfortable gathering place for meetings or relaxation. Recreational amenities in the Redwood Room include: Ping Pong Table + Dartboard + Shuffle Board Table + Foosball
Pavillion & Kitchen
Commercial kitchen and BBQ area for preparing hearty meals for groups from 15 to 500. Covered dining/gathering area with casual picnic table seating. Conveniently located adjacent to recreational amenities, meeting space and restrooms.
A truly inspiring outdoor venue for meetings, music and entertainment.