Frequently Asked Questions
- Are pets allowed at Little Basin? Only certified service animals are allowed at this time.
- Are campfires allowed? Yes. Each campsite and cabin site has a fire ring. Firewood is available for purchase at the camp office.
- Do the cabins have heat and electricity? Yes, each cabin is equipped with electrical outlet, a heater and a mattress on each platform.
- Do the campsites have water or electricity? Water faucets are available throughout the campground. There are not electrical outlets at the campsites.
- How far are the bathrooms from campsites? Very close. They are only a minute or two from most campsites.
- Is there cell phone reception or Wi-Fi available? Cell reception is limited and wi-fi is available at our store. There’s no wi-fi available in the campground. A telephone is available outside the camp office.
- How far is the hike to Big Basin? The Tanbark Loop into Big Basin is approximately 2.5 miles each way and is a moderate hike.
- Is sports equipment provided? Yes. Volleyball, basketball, tennis rackets & balls, softballs & bats, football, frisbee, and horseshoes can be checked out at the camp office. However, you are encouraged to bring your own equipment. The large grassy baseball field is ideal for a variety of activities.